Welcome! The Portland Russian Media Center serves the Russian-speaking people in Portland through our annual youth conference “Choice!” The Portland Russian Media Center was found in 2010 by our CEO, Eduard Rusu.
The mission statement of the Portland Russian Media Center is to inform, educate, and empower Russian-speaking people and to build bridges between Russian and American Communities. Our main target audiences are young and middle age people. We advocate for education and for a personal, professional, emotional and spiritual growth for individuals. Our main activities help to develop positive self-esteem and clarify values on which to build a successful life.
- Help the Russian community to integrate into the American society.
- Educate a healthy lifestyle and family values.
- Create a positive attitude towards education.
- Speak openly about a wide variety of addictions.
- Find and develop new talents.